Top Quality Wooden Lockers
Buy Direct from the Leading UK Manufacturer and Save Money
When it comes to knowledge, quality and attention to detail, The Crown Sports Lockers Bespoke Service must be your number one choice.
Every client’s project is the most important, success will be a landmark. It is our objective to help achieve this by ensuring not only the changing room design and furniture compliment the high standards achieved in the rest of the building, but equally important it is practical, functional, durable and meets day to day operational requirements with a minimum demand of the maintenance team.
With over 20 years of experience we have built up unrivalled knowledge and expertise so can advise on many aspects such as suitable wood species, locker locking systems, materials, configuration, space planning and equally importantly can value engineer a project without sacrificing its integrity if budgets are stretched.
We also offer a standard range of easy to install supply only golf lockers which are built to the same high standard as our bespoke products.
Lead Time – Standard lockers: We aim to have your order ready for despatch within 10 working days after receipt of all documentation (non standard lockers excepted) This offer is made to our General Terms and Conditions. To view – click here.
These lockers are suitable in wet or dry floor areas for general use or changing rooms. Create your own changing room with our accessories. As a manufacturer we can easily change the specification or configuration to suit your requirements to fully meet your needs, telephone us and talk with one of our technical sales team.
- All wood lockers– not metal lockers with wooden doors
- Assembled locker bodies. NOT FLATPACK
- Oak Effect Locker Doors, Other Finishes Available
- Master Keyed Cam Locks or Latchlock + Coinlock Option
- Plinth systems, End panels, Seating
- Easily installed by kitchen fitters or competent DIY
- Supply only or optional installation service
- Built to the same high standard as our bespoke lockers
- How to plan a changing room Pdf link
- Telephone advice on hand to answer your questions
Looking for other types of lockers? Crown Sports Lockers also supply:
There are many factors that can affect the outcome and appearance of the installed lockers and as experts we can guide you. Additionally The lockers are fully assembled (not flat pack) requiring only the locks and the doors to be fitted so are easily in- stalled by a competent maintenance team. This method allows safe delivery with a minimum of protective packaging thus reducing the packaging and disposal costs.
We do offer a site survey and installation service if required.
How do the lockers differ from our bespoke range of wooden lockers?
The specification is the same and the locker bodies come fully assembled but are only available in standard sizes and finishes. If you require alternative sizes and finishes contact us.
How easy are they to install?
- The wood locker bodies come fully assembled with hinge plates attached.
- The wooden locker doors are ready for the locks to be fitted.
- The locker hinges are a push in type (no screws required)
- The wooden locker doors are then ready to fit to the body using the easy to use clip on hinge.
How have we achieved these prices without sacrificing quality?
- By using modern manufacturing techniques
- By offering a range of units on a supply only basis
- By not offering site visits, plan preparation and installation thus reducing our operating costs – you buy direct
- By reducing packaging
There is no need to open an account simply send your official order by fax or email for prompt attention.
We can deliver please call us to arrange.